Photo Submission Policy
Images submitted to White’s Boots are accepted for consideration under the following terms:
- You retain ownership of any image you contribute. Third party images must have permission from the organization or individual who owns them. The original owner for the image must also agree to this submission policy.
- You understand that submitted images may or may not appear on the White’s Boots website, now or in the future.
- By submitting any image, you are granting to White’s Boots the unrestricted, non-exclusive right to use it now and in the future. This includes modifying the original image dimensions, brightness, contrast, etc., retouching or removal of any visible time stamps or lettering, etc.
- Images used become a permanent part of this website. By virtue of appearance on the web, such images also become a permanent part of search engine caching libraries (such as google.com) and online archiving organizations (such as archive.org).
- Images not immediately used become a permanent part of White’s Boots library of unpublished files, for possible future use.
- By submitting any image, you are indicating you have read and understand this policy and agree to its terms.