Hathorn – Explorer, Lace-to-Toe Wildland Firefighting Boot #H7809 (Black)
When you are on your feet and hard at work all day, a good pair of boots is a necessity. Hathorn’s Lace-to-Toe Logger is a hard working boot at a great value.
Meets or exceeds requirements of Only NFPA Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting.
Note: Our boot sizing tends to run on the large side so we suggest ordering a boot size ½ size smaller than your normal shoe size
Explorer boots are not eligible for being rebuilt. Boot Rebuilding
- 5.5 – 6.5 oz. 10″ leather uppers
- 9 Iron leather insole for added strength
- Goodyear all leather welt construction
- Leather shank for proven durability
- 9 Iron Vibram® rubber midsole for light weight
- Leather heel base for light weight
- Available in three widths (D, EE and EEE(F)) and sizes 7-14 including half sizes
For questions please call our customer service at 1-800-541-3786