Terms and Conditions
You may browse the Site for personal entertainment and information. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or revise the contents of the Site without the written permission of Whites Boots.
- PROTECTED INFORMATION. The materials at the Site are copyrighted and protected by trademark and other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. No title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you or any third party using or access to the Site. All rights, title, and interest in and to all aspects of the Site remain the sole property of Whites Boots or its authorized third-party suppliers and service providers
- NO WARRANTY. THE MATERIALS AND THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELECTUAL PROPERTY, FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, TITLE, ANY WARRANTY THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, AND THAT ADEQUATE SUPPORT FOR THE SITE WILL BE PROVIDED. Whites Boots and its suppliers further do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Materials. Whites Boots may make changes to the Materials and the Site at any time without notice. Whites Boots makes no commitment to update the materials or the Site. Neither Whites Boots nor its third-party suppliers or service providers warrant that the Site or associated server computers are free of viruses or harmful components. You solely (and not Whites Boots) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction to your equipment, computers, software, or data resulting in any way from viewing or downloading the Materials or otherwise using the Site. YOU are solely responsible for providing, maintaining and troubleshooting any internet connection required to use the site. Further, you agree that Whites Boots is not responsible in any way for your inability to use the Site due to problems attributable to such connection.
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT WHITES BOOTS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT UPLOADED TO THE SITE BY YOU, THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSION(S) OR DATEA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, ANY TRANSMISSION(S) ENTERED IN THROUGH THE SERVICES, ANY EXPENSES, DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE OR FOR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT WHITES BOOTS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER’S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- DISCLAIMER. IN NO EVENT SHALL WHITES BOOTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF WHITES BOOTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR USE OF THE SITE. BECAUSE SOME JURUSDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILTY FOR CONSEQUENCTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- USER SUBMISSIONS
- You may not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any law or regulation.
Whites Boots respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you or any user of this site believes its copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by any content posted on this site, you or the user should send notification to our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed:
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject to infringing activity and that is to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the materials;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringing.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C Sec. 512(c), our Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as indicated below. Access to the site of repeat infringers of copyright or of users about whom repeat claims of copyright infringement are received will be terminated. The Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement shall be WHITES BOOTS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, 4002 E. Ferry Ave, Spokane, WA 99202. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE IN WRITING AND MAY NOT BE MADE BY TELEPHONE.
User Representations; Indemnifications
- You represent and warrant that: (a) the information you provide to Whites Boots on any forms on the Site is true and accurate; (b) you will at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations with respect to your use of the Site; (c) you will not use the Site in connection with making Communications or otherwise, to infringe, misappropriate or violate the rights of Whites Boots or third parties; (d) you will only make Communications of information to which you have sufficient rights to grant the license set forth in Section 5., above; € you will not knowingly include in Communications or otherwise introduce to the Site, any viruses or other items of a destructive nature; and (f) you will comply at all timers with these Terms for the Site as they may be amended from time to time by Whites Boots
- By accessing and/or using the Site under these Terms, you further agree to an authorize all Whites Boots policies under its Privacy Statement, including but not limited to policies regarding disclosure of personally identifiable information.
- If you are granted access to any protected areas of the Site by a password protected account, you agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password(s) of such account(s), and to be fully responsible for all activities that relate to the use or misuse of your password(s). You agree to notify Whites Boots immediately of any unauthorized use of your password(s)
- You agree that with respect to any special promotions, coupons offers, sweepstakes, or other like activities offered on the Site, that you will abide by the rules established by Whites Boots for such activities as described on the Site. For coupon offers, you agree to only print the authorized number of coupons as specified by the particular promotion on the Site.
- You will indemnify and hold harmless Whites Boots against any and all judgements, settlements, penalties, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) paid or incurred in connection with claims due to, resulting from or arising in connection with Communications made distributed, displayed, transmitted or published by you, including but not limited to those attributable to (a) infringement, misappropriation or violation of any copyrights or other proprietary rights of any third party, and (b) errors in or omissions from such Communications.
Use of Marks
Whites Boots only purports to use names, logos or marks appearing in the Site in those territories in which it or its affiliates are entitled to do so, whether by virtue of pending or registered trademarks, licenses, or otherwise. Whites Boots does not purport to use any name, logo or mark in any territory in which it is not so entitled, and will not supply or offer to supply products and/or services bearing any such name, logo or mark into any such territory. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other Materials is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all text, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and other materials that are part of our site (the Contents) are copyrighted works, trademarks, trade dress, or other intellectual properties owned, controller or licensed by Whites Boots or used under principles of “fair use”. The Contents of the Whites Boots site and the Site as a whole are intended solely for your personal use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on our site for such uses, provided that you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained on the materials. By allowing you to download these materials, we expressly do not transfer to you any right, title, or interest in these materials.
Termination of This License
Whites Boots may terminate this license at any time if you are in breach of these Terms. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any copies of the Materials in your possession.
U.S. Government Restricted Rights
The Materials are provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS”. Use duplication or disclosure of the Material by the U.S. Government and parties acting on its behalf is governed by, and subject to the restrictions set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Use of the Materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgement of Whites Boots’s proprietary rights in them.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Links to/from Other Sites
Third party sites may be linked to or from the Sites. Such linked sites are not under the control of Whites Boots and Whites Boots is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. These links may be provided merely for the convenience of our users. Whites Boots reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. Whites Boots does not endorse, sanction or verify companies or products to which it links, unless it expressly states otherwise. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Sites, you do this entirely at your own risk. Concerns regarding third party site should be directed to the third-party site.
- Whites Boots maintains offices within the United States of America from which it may administer the Sites. Whites Boots makes no representation that materials in the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Particularly, the Sites may not be downloaded or exported (a) into (or to a resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or United States Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such county or on any such list. You agree that any claim relating to the materials shall be governed by the substantive laws of the State of New York, and you agree to personal jurisdiction therein.
- Whites Boots may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Any revisions will be found in this document. Continued use of the Sites following any change constitutes acceptance of any and all posted changes.
- You may terminate your access to the Site at any time. Whites Boots may suspend or discontinue providing the Materials to you with or without cause and without notice. Whites Boots may pursue any other remedy legally available to it if you fail to comply with any of your obligations hereunder.
- Except as otherwise provided herein, all notices and other communications hereunder shall be in writing or displayed electronically on the Sites by Whites Boots. Notices shall be deemed to have been properly given: 1) on the date deposited for postal mail; 2) on the date first made available, if displayed in the Sites; or 3) on the date received, if delivered in any other manner. Notices to you may be sent to any of the addresses provided by you on any form on the Sites. Except as expressly directed otherwise by Whites Boots herein or elsewhere in the Sites, notices to Whites Boots should be sent to: Whites Boots Inc. 4002 E. Ferry Ave, Spokane WA 99202
- The failure of Whites Boots to enforce any provision hereof shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce it a t a later time.
- You may not assign your rights or delegate your duties under these Terms.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof are superseded and canceled in their entirety.
- If any provision hereof is adjudged to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the parties agree that the remaining provisions hereof will not be affected thereby, that the provision in question may be replaced by the lawful provision that most nearly embodies the original intention of the parties, and that these Terms for the Sites will in any event remain valid and enforceable.